When we choose what we buy, where we eat, or places to visit one of the first places we look to is the Internet, specifically online reviews. With the ability to review a product or service the power has shifted to consumers, one negative review can severely impact a business. What is there was a way to manage your company’s reputation by building a positive online presence?
Well, in 2016 RepUvue was formed, RepUvue is a digital marketing agency that specializes in online reputation management.
RepUvue uses the best Consumer Generated Content to make purposeful decisions to “make purposeful decisions to protect your reputation, leverage the messages you are pushing out, and benefit from those messages being pulled in about you in about you, good or bad.” They target:
- Local Hudson Valley Small Medium Business and Restaurants
- Regional Quick Service Restaurant Franchises
- Five Guys and Fries, Applebee’s, Fazio’s, Cava Mezze Grill, Rubio’s, Perkin’s, Carraba’s, O’Charley’s
- Home Improvement Franchises
- Mr. Rooter, Clopay Garage Doors, Bath Fitter, Trex, LumberLiquidators, Delta Faucets, Andersen Windows, etc.
(Media Strategy COM 314 Group with Valentina Ballas, Molly Gross & Courtney Martere)